In general, thermal insulation of building referring to the capability of a building envelop in preventing solar radiation heat and high outdoor temperature during summer from affecting the living space, thereby maintaining a comfortable indoor temperature.
A good insulation material has high reflectivity against radiation heat as well as excellent air/vapor barrier, thereby able to reduce air convection, ensure insulation material is kept dry, hence provide savings from air-conditioning power consumption.
Also suitable for use as vapor barrier in steel construction:
- Especially for areas with extreme day-night temperature fluctuations
- Buildings with high indoor-and-outdoor temperature difference, e.g. indoor snowboarding, ice-skating rink, cold storage, etc.
●Recommended for building envelop in the region with hot summer and warm winter climate zone
●Works in both ways – prevent heat loss and heat gain
●Safe against fire
●Passive cooling at 3°C or more, as much as 30% power savings from air-conditioning
●Warranty 15 years
- Suitable for single layer metal roof, walls and tile roof
- Factory buildings, logistic hub, warehouse
- Railway platform, ports, passenger corridor etc
●High tensile strength, tear resistance, wire mesh free
●100% non-translucent, thermal reflectivity >95%
●Aesthetic value, Water resistance, prevents condensation